A capstone project is also known as a capstone experience or senior exhibition. A capstone project is just like a multifaceted assignment for the students because it is helpful for the students to enhance their academic and intellectual experiences. There are various types of capstone projects like externally-oriented projects, academic inquiry projects, practice-oriented simulations, and practice-based simulations. If you are not able to write a capstone project assignment in an effective way, then you can get help from the assignment writing services. The expert tips on completing a capstone project assignment are given below;
1) Choosing a topic
The first step to write a capstone project assignment is to choose a topic idea. There involves a lot of questions to choose an appropriate topic idea for your capstone project assignment. These questions are given below;
- A) What is your area of interest?
- B) What is the required length of a capstone project assignment?
- C) What is the process, format, and research questions to write a capstone project assignment?
- D) Which things are needed to prepare a formal research proposal for your capstone project assignment?
2) Understand the paper requirements of a capstone project assignment
The length of a capstone project assignment should be in between from 20 to 45 pages. Before editing and proofreading a capstone project assignment, you should try to submit a draft to your supervisor. The most important sections of a capstone project assignment are given below;
- A) A title page that identifies your work.
- B) A summary of the main sections in the form of an abstract.
- C) An outline of the headings and subheadings of an assignment in the form of a table of contents.
- D) An introduction of your research problems
- E) A background of the research problems in the form of the problem description.
- F) Literature review
- G) A description of the project
- H) Findings and conclusions
- I) References page
- J) An appendices section that provides a supplementary information about the research problems
3) Steps to writing a capstone project assignment
After approving the best topic idea for your capstone project assignment, the next step is to follow a structured process to finalize it. The most important steps to write a capstone project assignment are given below;
- A) Take a review of the existing research in order to get an idea which research has been done on that particular research question. This thing will be helpful to you to conduct general research.
- B) A general research design to gather the data for your capstone project assignment
- C) Prepare a list of the authentic resources in order to gather the data for your assignment
- D) After gathering enough data for your assignment, you should try to analyze that collected data in order to get an idea whether is it possible for you to answer the research question with the help of that data or not.
- E) You should try to create unique and original content for your capstone project assignment by adopting the scholarly approach, tone, and style
- F) All the chapters and sections of your capstone project assignment should be written by following professional structure and format
- G) The conclusion of your capstone project assignment should also present research question and hypothesis